Sunday, December 2, 2012

An Introduction

     Hello there. You probably know me as The One Timer over on Finish Your Check. After much personal deliberation, I've decided to open a blog regarding my following of the Chicago Steel. The four main things I hope to include here in a fashion which allows me to organize these things in a way I can't on FYC are as follows:
  1. Extremely in-depth game recaps. I'll shorten the ones on FYC. I'll finally start including special teams units, and try to get timers on time outs, and the like.
  2. A full Steel transaction list. This includes players being recalled and sent down from the affiliate list, free agent additions, ect.
  3. Full acquisition notes on every player on the Steel roster, to the best of my ability.
  4. A presumed affiliate list. I have no actual notes or knowledge of this, but it's a solid set of guesses. I'll also include acquisition notes on these players.

     Beyond this, I probably won't post much. I'll run other blogs and such under this account, so you'll be welcome to check those out if you so choose.

     Steel transaction list, Steel player acquisitions, Presumed Steel affiliate list

     Thanks for checking this out,
     The One TImer

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea TOT, and wish you all the best. IMO you have all the credentials. You're at every game, stay after and talk to coaches and players and scour the internet for USHL info.

    Yep, you're perfect for the job!

    ReplyDelete